Evans Handsan - 70% Alcohol-Based Hand Disinfectant
Quick acting and highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser.
Kills a range of bacteria, enveloped viruses and yeast.
Rapidly evaporates from hands.
Virucidal - Passes EN 14476 against all enveloped viruses with 1-minute contact timeDownload a Microbiological Profile
- Disinfects hands after washing or wherever soap and water are not readily available
- Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour
- Recommended wherever food is handled, prepared or served
- Ideal for in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments
- 70% Alcohol
- Passes EN 14476 against all enveloped viruses with 1-minute contact time
- Passes EN 1500 & EN 13727
- Available in a choice of pack sizes to meet a variety of requirements
How to use:
For use on visibly clean hands only, if hands are dirty, wash with soap and water, rinse and dry before applying handsan™.
Use sufficient product (1.5-3ml) to ensure complete coverage.
- Apply to palms and spread over hands and wrists, paying special attention to cuticles and creases in skin.
- Rub in well; until skin is dry.
- This should take approximately 1 minute.
- Drying hands is not necessary as product will evaporate leaving skin refreshed and sanitised.
Not suitable for use on hands with cuts or grazes, or on damaged skin.
Avoid spilling or splashing on clothes or fabrics