- Cleans and disinfects (PT2/PT4 - AL)
surfaces in an instant, killing 99,9 % of bacteria* in 5 minutes.
- Lacto Des is based on lactic acid and contains no chlorine or alcohol.
- It is (fully) biodegradable and its active ingredients are 100 % plant based.
- The disinfectant spray is also safe to use and has no hazard symbols.
- The product can also be applied to food contact surfaces.
- Lacto Des is free
from quaternary ammonium compounds, alcohols, aldehydes or hypochlorite or
other chlorine compounds.
- Bottle made with 25% recycled plastic, and 75% Plant Plastic
Bactericidal according to EN1276 & EN 13697 (5min),
Levuricidal according to EN
1650 and EN 13697 (5min) and
Virucidal (only against influenza virus A/H1N1)
according to EN 14476 + A1 (5min).
How To Use
Spray directly onto the surfaces to be disinfected and allow it to work in for 5 minutes.
Use adequate liquid so that the surfaces
remain wet during the exposure time.
Rub or brush if necessary.
Rinse thoroughly with clean water if the surfaces come into
contact with food.
Use adequate liquid so that the surfaces remain wet during the exposure time.
Dry clean with a clean cloth.
Repeat the application if necessary.
Keep in a sealed container in a closed, frost-free, ventilated room.
Greenspeed - Smart cleaning solutions
Greenspeed products are designed to handle the challenges of professional environments, they are efficient, innovative and sustainable.
Greenspeed detergents contain no unnecessary hazardous substances, and have minimal impact on human health.
Greenspeed strives to have its entire range of products, accessories and techniques fit the circular economy model.
In practice this means all substances used in their detergents, microfibre cloths and mops must be re-usable in one of two ways:
- Directly via the technical cycle, as raw materials for new or different products
- Indirectly via the organic cycle, as nutrients within ecological systems