Evans Shower Head Cleaning Guide - Descaling & Disinfecting - Free Download
Evans Vanodine 2-Stage Procedure For Descaling & Disinfecting Shower Heads
To Descale Shower Heads:
- Make up a solution of EVANS CLEAN FAST at
a dilution rate of 1:4 with warm water.
- Dismantle the shower head and hose and
soak in the solution of EVANS CLEAN FAST for 30 minutes.
- Agitation with a nylon scrubbing brush
may be necessary to remove heavy soil and limescale.
- Discard used solution safely and flush the shower head and hose with clean water.
To Disinfect Shower Heads
To kill a range of bacteria including
- Make up a solution of EVANS PROTECT at a
dilution rate of 1:100 with warm water.
- Add shower head and hose to the solution
and soak for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Discard used solution safely and flush the
shower head and hose with clean water.
- Re-assemble shower head and hose ready
- This procedure should be carried out every
* PROTECT is suitable for disinfecting shower heads only and should not be used in
water systems for the control of Legionella.
Click here download your free Evans Shower Head Cleaning Guide
Click on the picture to enlarge
Specifications are subject to change. Images are for guidance only and may vary from the actual product appearance.
BICSc ‘Colour coding for the Cleaning Industry’ guidance