Futures Supplies are constantly listening to customer feedback and we continue to invest to ensure we deliver the very best customer experience. Over recent months we have been busy upgrading our website so that it is more mobile friendly.
Whilst this represents a considerable investment for us, we appreciate that almost half of all the visitors to our website are now using mobile devices and therefore we see this as an important step in continually improving our offering to you.
We hope this proves useful and improves your experience on the website, especially if you are using a mobile platform to place your orders.
Here is a reminder of some of the standard features which our website already offers. Don’t forget to request your login to access these facilities:-
- View and print copy POD’s (delivery notes), invoices and statements
- View your sales order history, in progress and completed orders
- Subscribe to our budget control facility to help you control your costs
- Online ordering 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Product images and information
- Download COSHH/ Safety Data Sheets
- Keep up to date with our latest news
- Request an account or place a ‘one of order’ and pay using our secure card or PayPal facilities
- Check out a product’s environmental credentials
- Set up a list of favourites for easy regular orders
Futures Supplies are committed to supporting your back office operations. If we can offer any assistance to help streamline your order process and with the website please do not hesitate to contact Andy our Office Manager who would be delighted to help you.